My hands are wrapped up like fist because I am fighting for Congo!

33169

The land of the once free is now a land of the condemned, a land of rape, a land of war, and a land of corpses. Ten’s, hundreds, thousands, and millions have died because of just nonsense. Rebels here and there, bodies of women, children, and honest men are falling left to right, up and down, everywhere!

Will the war in Congo, the Genocide in Congo ever stop? Women are raped to certain degrees that are unbearable like the wicked heat of the sun. Children have education, faith, individuality, and life stripped away from them.

Many times I ask myself how can I help? And the answer to my own question is to fight. Fight from day to night, fight from dusk to dawn, fight in the morning, the afternoon, and the evening. I have my hands wrapped up like fist because I am preparing to fight, fight for peace, for change, for justice in Congo! As a nation and me as a human being we want to help, we all need to help. We must stop are selfish ways, and are lustful desires.

And gain the power of braveness and boldness, listen to the traditional beats of the bongos, and then we shall stand...up and wrap our hands... up like fist and...fight for Congo!

ultrabookworm

Since I'm randomly commenting on a lot tonight, I wanted to say, yeah, very empowering. You could feel the energy XD "My hands are wrapped up like fist." Wonder where this comes from...

There is indeed so much chaos in the world, and the sad part is that there really isn't any reason for chaos. But a little idealism is good for the world.