My Hieroglphs

Where to begin, lets start off with the ink in my skin, letters condemening me of being judged on a whim. Simple conclusion yet I find it hard to win, your approval. Yes a gang membber has a conscious but do you. You dont see the terrors our lives have brought us through. I guess that makes me the monster in the night, turning through your alleys slanging twisted glass pipes. Steel tucked behind my waist because young sergio was gunned down in plain sight. These deaths we carry as the deepest scars and you wonder why were locked up behind bars? Did you know, the love you diddnt want to show, calling us dumb and ignorant only motivated us to grow. I still carry the hood in me and ill never let it go, but watch your tounge, before you call me satans son. Let me elaborate on my youth I was always taught to stay in school but I clicked up with a fam. They diddnt necesarily teach me how to be a man. I was taught bussiness is bussiness, dirt is dirt. So here let me help you wipe the blood stains off your shirt.