To My Lover

My Dear Sweetheart,

Thank you for becoming my best friend, you’ve changed my life since the first day I met you. Seeing you in class and thinking to myself that you wouldn't even glance at me the way I did at you. From the moment we met and started connecting, to realizing that we had so much in common I knew you were the one for me. The butterfly’s in my stomach never go away. Since I first met you, our first date, every time you smile, and our goodbyes. I love when you hold me tight, I feel safest when i’m with you. Every moment with you is cherished. I’ll never forget when we were both nervous and I used to play with your hair in class. To all the times we went out to eat and got our food free, to when I try to be mad at you but you always make me smile, and thousand of other memories. I look forward to many more memories as I reminisce with you late on the phone and get carried away about all the old ones that we share together.

These months have been the best times of my life. Thank you for being my best friend and way more than that. Thank you for putting up with me for almost a year. Thank you for showing me how I should be treated. Thank you for always opening the door for me and always pumping my gas even if it’s freezing outside. Most importantly, thank you for loving me and my family.

We go through rough times but we always get through them. Keep loving me like you do and I will do the same. I can't wait to grow old with you and our little family together. This year has been the best and I thank you for being the best boyfriend ever.

With Love,

Reagan Shields