My Ways

30045

My ways are they wrong or right I can sit here and run game and get girls all night play games with they mind just like R. Kelly just to do a little bump and grind now I think again are my ways wrong or right wondering if I should go home with this chick tonight now I'm on my thinking mode this night the jump to the future where I'm all grown up wondering if I have a beautiful baby girl that I have to bring up and raise in this cold world now I'm thinking what if my ways come back to hurt my little girl how I'm suppose to react knowing that me her dad use to be and act like that now tell me again are my ways wrong or right nahh babe I'm chilling tonight that's when you get to seeing things going according to the plan, and that's the plan from the man who all us should love man that's a wonderful sight then I think to myself long as I got him watching I'm gone be alright he putting me in these difficult situations because I can handle any obstacle course just hope one of the courses don't bring me to the point were me and my girl divorcing now I'm back to reality where I'm still in this club chick trying to give me a kiss I dodge her and give her a hug everybody showing me love while I'm trying to leave this club finally making it home while my baby patiently waiting for naked up in them sheets we fight and make love and put it all on repeat do it until we fall asleep.