The Oppressor

You know more than me, That art of oppression. Your attitude oppresses me, your love oppressed me, your touch suffocated me. I cannot breathe, I cannot move, I cannot think, I can barely live in this world that I have been born into. I run down crooked paths and hallways at night trying to find sleep that evades me. You drink from my empathy like a vampire leaving my body limp and lifeless; what is stopping me from being like you?

I call for Liberation!

You've used me at time making me feel like nothing. You've abuse me, you've hurt my feelings and my mental cortex leaving it like a mangled corpse in shingles. Inside I am broken. Inside of my heart grows the resentment. I forgive and forgave and forgave and still I must forgive, while asking for forgiveness. Only the act of true kindness shall break this curse; this is a curse, that will be broken. When the curse is broken I pray for that beautiful day of liberation! Liberation from the curse and liberation from life's fiery grip that seems to grow tighter and tighter around my neck, suffocating my next breath!

I call for liberation!

I am depressed and oppressed.

I was dismissed and evicted.

I was acquitted.

You have listened to, contemplated and formulated lies that contradicted the way you and others view me.

You think you are right about everything.

You think you are right about everything. . . even when your wrong.

Your vanity is your downfall, your pride is your sin, your mind is as black as your heart. Your innocent touch of love is treacherously a lie!

I call for liberation!

Keitaris Goldston

I call for Liberation: The end to all suffering!