PAIN KILLERS

Ah….first day of High School. The four years preparation for college. I can’t wait to make this my year. TIME

Just received my report card and realized, my GPA is one of the highest among the whole grade. Just keep this up, and I’ll get into my dream college, Stanford .TIME

Why are people so ignorant to others. I mean honestly  just because I achieved Honoral and you didn’t doesn't mean ya’ll gotta be jerks about it. TIME

0

0Why was I hit so much with the doch ball today at gym. I don’t know; all I know is, I gotta finish my AP calculus homework.TIME

Dame, my back hurts. Maybe it was from all those people punching me on my way to class yesterday. How about I put some ice on it and call it a day. Ah, much better. TIME

“Your dead meat, Nerd.” Who could this be from? Am I really a Nerd? So what, this nerd is just doing his job in school. Maybe everyone in it should do the same. TIME

Already half of the year is gone, and I’m getting all these awards from founders, schools and teachers. This is great progress from middle school. I wish I can celebrate with friends, but seems like no one cares as much as I do. TIME

This is the tenth hurtful message this week. Someone in this school doesn't like me. But what could be the reason. Let me tell the principle and leave it in his hands. TIME

It’s been a month since I”ve addressed my problem to the principle, yet nothing has changed. Just recently I’ve received some tweets making fun of my appearance. Who is this bully. TIME

I can’t believe I just got a black and blue from some Seniors, and the principle isn’t doing anything about it. -TIME !

This is the fifth punch this week.It seems like the whole school hates me.-TIME!

What’s the point of speaking up if no one listenings to my cry of help. Why won’t this just stop. TIME!

A bucket of ice on my ajenda-TIME!

I wanna call sick today. I don’t want another push on my eye. The first one hasn’t healed yet-TIME!

I watch out the window as kids throw trash at my window -TIME!

Watching all these rude memes about me in class makes my blood boil-TIME!

I cry everyday hoping that  they will just stop bothering me-TIME!

I cry myself to sleep every night hoping to die then go to school-TIME!

Cry for an end- TIME!

I need an end from all of this TIME!

I wake up disappointed knowing that I’ll have to go to school today.-TIME!

Time!

Time!

Good Evening, I’m Anderson Cooper and behind me is “Benjamin High School,” where police have reported to find a young freshman dead in the schools’ parking lot. Police say that the victim was beaten constantly over a long period of time, explaining the major injures found all over his body.