Please Don't judge me

Hey
Hey
Hey, it's souljagirl
Hey
Hey
Hey and you know what it is. You said I will never make but when I try you keep saying that I can not take it you just a hater masturbator sitting like a potato you put me down but not no more I raise up so hear me now please don't judge me please don't judge me no please please don't judge me please don't judge me no cause everything I put right on the plate you should know this is the way I can respond to all the haters foe sho don't sit around and judge me oh no please don't sit around sit around and judge me oh no cause if you you haten oh yes so just keep sitting there like as if you have nothing else to do but just to go around in front of me and just judge me please don't judge me oh please don't judge me oh no please please don't judge me oh please don't judge me oh no because I am a star. Good bye good bye good bye good bye...

Poetry Slam: 

Tequilagrevious26@gmail.com

I love this rap because it inspires me and the world around me and others who lives in it.
It is about how my people in the agency's like to pick on the smart young people like me as well as other gets told we will never make it out in life to make us show them that they are wrong. This is my favorite rap to rap this is what I written down