Racism made me do it

Fri, 09/29/2017 - 15:40 -- Dr.flow

If I take a stand and refuse to raise my hand to a star spangled fabric for white men one day taking a stand will mean more than filling up stands.

Ain't nothing to it racism made me do it we got to call by it's name if we want see change make a greater exchange we living estranged with segregation in range.

Good cop bad cop ain't nothing to it racism made me do it kids can never never have a good day black lives don't matter to the boys in the hood ain't nothing to it racism made them do it.

Wicked minds with Pickett signs black folks around someone is bound to have a nine little rock nine look at the timeline stand your ground Florida

Express yourself and get arrested and sent to an institution where space is congested where atleathes keep their money invested ain't nothing to it racism made me do it.

Nudge421

You're poem is very beautiful in that I shows the struggle of African Americans throughout history and how racism affects everyone.