Reasons

Fri, 07/26/2013 - 14:14 -- ebeeson

Reasons. 

I write because I have the means.I have 5 right hand soldiers, a pen, and bad dreams.    I write because I'm tall. Because I weigh somewhere around 140lbs And because I have no curves so the ones on the words look so attractive to me.     I write because I talk too fast, too much.But I write slower and type somewhere in between So my head gets a break and I can say what I actually mean.     I write because I walk. Because I pay my bills. Because sometimes that's hard.     I write because I sing and sometimes there isn't a song to do what I need it to yet.    So, I write.     I write to be heard. So I can speak with words fluid with intent,Packed with purpose and taut like the tension in a bowstring. My icy stare:  a bow, My tongue:  a trigger,My breath:  the release, [ POW. ]    Ideas are my ammunition. Gun powdered ambition.     Peppered with four lettered guardians. Protecting us while we're licking  wounds. Harsh words warmed and prepped for battle by a pulse's heat.     I write because I have the means. Because I have 5 right hand soldiers, a pen, and a heart beat.     I write because I'm me. And you're you. And because that's the most beautiful and important thing we have in common.      Thank you. 

ebeeson

Need to figure out formatting for this site. Because this is all wrong. Shoot.