Search

This is a process of engagement.. the mind, my mind and its strength,

I never thought to push it any further, to open the mind is to open the brain is to open the body is to open the heart is to open the soul... Im not ready for that yet.

Sitting contemplating whether I should delve deeper within myself and finding what makes it move what drive what fuel... hoping ill engage with Eunoia but knowing I may never see her face. The risk I take finding the tick....

Deep breathes settle my thoughts. Manipulation of oxygen waves flowing through my brain make her easier to read.. Is it the air I breathe that drives, that fuels? She must be more than the molecular formula 0 2. She must be more complicated more fair then breathing in and out.. the risk I take finding the tick....

My concious speaks not always loud but always clear... does he fuel? does he drive? the mind within the mind the voice that whispers sweet somethings in my ear that reach my heart and guide my hands and feet to take action. the sunshine on the cloudy days within, is it him? the risk I take finding the tick...

I open my eyes to recognize what chills around me.. the influence on the outside looking in... "They" fuel me. Possibly. The concern of pleasure or rebellion under minor and major circumstance drives my grind and motions. But is that all? God built me strong not to only be measured solely by the ones around me. Not to be controlled by them. I was made by him.

He is my drive my fuel, the song I sing, my O 2 he breathes through trees for me... The voice is him and them he placed for purpose... There is no risk I take finding the tick if its in him who built the clock itself.

Judith Lopez

Loved it :)