She Cant

Mother nature hasn't taken a course on her yet. She still lives, move, and breathe like God had granted her. Time all of a sudden became more precious to her than gold. She cant be brought, underminded,or persuaded to crack tree branches so far open that the life of the tree is damaged. So far open that it becomes clingy and dependent on natures so called feel good. She is a Woman. She cant be trapped or tied  down because like that cagedbird Maya Angelou, her wigs are hurting. Can she trust that the watchmen would watch over her soul even if the tiniest bit was exposed? Can she trust that even if the tree is damaged, the gardener would repair it in due time? No she cant. She cant because so many times her branches have been amputated. Growth has always betrayed her and blinded her by three words, "I love you". But she cant be stopped anymore. She cant be held down any longer. So take the chains off her cage and wings because if you dont she will. She knew why the caged bird sung. Maya Angelou did too.