Silent Night

The quiet soundness of the house softly rattled the chimney's hazeful smoke-clouds,

which consumed the house full of loving emotions, compassion, and meekness. The

snow's pitter-pattern cycle of falling from velvet skies enlightened the stars fiery 

bursts of peaceful and wishful thought. The dreams of dreamers dreamed dreams of 

dreams dreaming dreams that cooed sleep-talkers to a blissful existence, echoing 

them to wonderlands only as far as their imaginations would take them, and these 

feelings of charity sparked the lighter to the lonly soul's emptiness, that turned into a 

joy that covered the existence of all mankind. The smells frigid layers shattered into 

diving tastes that tounges drool over, until their hearts contempt of full stomachs 

rumbling stilly in the dissolving of minerals and nutrients alike. The unbearable 

darkness unrattled the fear that gripped so many, by visibly displaying a calmness 

which unveiled a faithful stream of kindness of warm giving hands saying,"Do not be

afraid of the dangers you'll see, because it'll pass to the recolection of the forgetful

mind, paying no attention to the blissfulness it possesess." Jingles ringing the softess

noise, carrying a frequency to only the most sensitive ears, who where lying awake in

the moment which held mutted sounds of laughing smiles and flowing frozen liquids.

These moments create memories jam-packed in the ever-evolving mind poses very 

precious weight, that'll only seem to cling on to a feathery stem who've seemed to 

flocked by themselves. Though it just so happens the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly 

turn into the Great, the Best, and the Perfect strings wrapped around the sentiments 

of the packaged thoughtfulness opened up the peace and quiet to the ever-most-ever 

silent night, deamed to be the most silent in almost every right. Though some judges

cant' explain how a night becomes silent in the most of all ruthless scorching days. So

with this being said how will you spend your silence on the eve before the celebration

done for hundreds of years before?