Someone special

Tue, 01/03/2017 - 23:17 -- Ksheehy

Not so often does a single person shape a mindTo take what you once thought you knew and change itAnd make you leave what you thought behindAnd take your future, and rearrange it  For the good, and your wellbeingFor the understood, and the guaranteeing.It makes your heart begin foreseeingWhat you once thought was fleeing   And your body and soul, are now a whole;A singular unit, in which you have control.But not enough to stop you from deterring From the thoughts you have; recurring. When you lie awake, conferring With this thing you have inferring,   That you will not make it, and you will not shake thisBut you are something bigger, that will overtake thisAnd you will not forsake; the person who is this;  This thing that keeps you goingWhen your mind will not stop from overflowing.It feels as if my love for you is growingEveryday I fall a littl more in love with you; knowingly And I accept it;That you are becoming a part of me,When no one else can see; what makes me a part of their life, you see. But you let me in,To this life, that I feel is just now beginning.