The sound of frustration

Oh, or is o or maybe simply awww, I do not know!!!That sound that I make wen,stuck in frustration. its between a gasp and a word not, being either of those. That sound informs me that i did it again,i waited, procastinated, mesed up. That sound reminds me that patience is not procrastination, and that waited for the right moment to act is completely a waste of time if you do not act at all.Because godot is not coming i have to look for him. That noise is a natural reaction that happens when preparation is not prepared for opportunity. I must say that i hate this sound, and for some stupid reason i keep that sound in my vocabulary. I must be some sort of masoqist that carries his own personal bully everywhere and lets him bully him freely.This sound tough, is not the bully, its me. My lazyness and my sheer stupidness are my, stravagant skill to talk other people into thinking that i am not what I really am, a lazy high school student with bid dreams that tries to make his words speak higher than his actions, but they do not. A Shy boy that uses"being happy with what you have" as an excusses not to work for more. I do not want to be this little punk anymore, I dont want to be average or normal I want to be me.I know that a lot of people like this lazzy"laid back" person I have tried to be, but i do not, so hes gone. This is a promise to that sound i'm never going to hear it ever again.
' ..