Speak

The blood on the streets paints our youth with horror and shame, while the question is being asked would there ever be a change? Many people say Back in the day we had leaders that spoke up for what they believed in, but if you ask me, the youth always speak you just have to listen. The cries of our young people rules the night,as the corruption of this world sends out a do or die. The hearts of the people our filled with drugs. One drug is our emotions. Because of our care of our feelings, it creates friction, making life's decision.This time when we speak, speak not just to be heard, but to be the word. Re-represent Christ not only in speech, but in action that can repeat. Don't let your voice be unknown, because without a good example there is no hope. Be bold, don't be unknown,don't be a follower of unrighteousness, don't be silent...SPEAK!!!

Emmanuel55

I totally agree. We must continue to speak out for justice and righteousness, not become followers of the crowd!

Felicia98

I totally agree.