Spoken Words

When you hear her say She is doing well, you have a wonderful feeling inside. Just showing how relieved you are about her being Happy. When you hear her get sick, you start to worry and think about her a lot. Wondering if she is okay. You care about her too much that it starts to happen often. When she gets hurt you start to ask questions and see if she is doing well. Her health is the only thing you care about and instead of asking if she is doing okay. You ask her if she is hurt and if she in pain. One question wont work, until you ask more and find out the truth. It's not how many you ask but how much you care about her health and how much you worry about her. Many questions just show the fact of how worried you are. If she asked you, you would reply with the littlest details, but when you ask her you want all the details. It's not about your health but her health. Those words that were spoken will always show how much you care.