Stitch Found His Way

Once upon a time somewhere in outer space there was an alien named Stitch that came about.  This alien was extraordinary for he was strong and stout.  He was extremely smart and had amazing math skills.  He even had the looks that could even kill.   His girlfriend Kara, also an alien, loved him very much and always wanted to see him succeed in anything he put his mind to.  Trust me when I say this, they were stuck stronger than super glue.  Stitch had a low paying job and would travel thousands of miles to  Jupiter.  Kara would jokingly tease him that he would trravel there just tto get more stupider. Stitch knew Kara was joking, but deep down inside it hurt him.  Some days it would just make his mind go limb.   One day he decided to make a shocking change that would change his life forever.  All he had to do was man up and pull that lever.  He told Kara his plan and she thought he was positively insane.  Right off the bat she thought Stitch just wanted to go for the fortune and fame.  Mars had nothing for him so EARTH was the place to be!! In his mind he thought there was a whole different species to see!!  The next morning he would begin a new journey and was so excited to start his quest.  He was ready to earn a degree and kept wondering which university to invest.  Before he left, Kara had one request.  She said, "You are going to do great! I only ask you to come back in one peace and put your skills to the test! I love you to the moon and back stich remember that! Now go and come back stat!" He then took off in his jet and was on a mission!  He was actually doing it and no more wishing!  "First stop, TEXAS!" stich said.  His mind was ready to get so far ahead!  Little did he know, his map was upside down.  When he finds out, oh boy is he going to have a huge frown! As he reached earth he knew something was off, but didnt know what it was.  He was scared for his life and his tummy felt fuzzy.  As soon as he realized it wasn't Texas, he ran out of gas!  He screamed "Oh dear please let this pass!" Hawaii is where he crashed.  Let me tell you, His jet was trashed.  A little girl saw the crash and decided to go help.  When she saw Stich, she was the one wondering if she needed help! The only thing that could come out of her mouth was "I'm Lilo! YOU are definitely not from here!" Stich was confused and said "You must be a steer!"  The both awkwardly laughed, but knew he had to get to work. He told her the plan and lead him to the University of Hawaii.  Through the four years the became great friends and she was nice enough to give him a place to stay during that time.  Oh man her sister didn't like this, but through time she let it slide.  After graduating, he knew Kara was still waiting.  He just had to go back. Lilo understood and as a present, the town of Honolulu fixed the jet and was time to head back.  All along Kara was waiting and jumped with joy as soon as he arrived.  "I love you so much and glad you came back alive!" Kara said.  Stitch is now a CEO of the stars! Who knew he would come this far!  With the right mindset you can do anything! Thank you for reading my rhyming poem!