Torment Domination - Doc Noc

Fri, 03/16/2018 - 02:37 -- Doc Noc

A cry of torment wails in the hearts of the deceased. Pain, sorrow and anguish strikes at its highest degree. For death sentences people on its absolute decree. A silent shout for comfort, who shall hear? A blind spot sat on so lonely, (no open room to share. A broken heart in pieces, no love to mend its layer Shadowed with misery, no light to make the coast clear, oh dear, As a result of sin, we don’t have a brighter world, and nobler strains to belong. Thus we sing sorrow as a daily song. By thoughtless wishes, and the desire for hatred minus love, we are torn from the realms above. And so I ask, why this unavailing moan? Why leave my pensive bosoms with the groan? Because, your deathly felicity increases my pain, day by day I shall see myself welcoming this sorrow again, in the air as the heir of bliss, with superior air of anguish lest I stand accused of trickery, fraud of absolute hypocritism and endure the world’s critism. For I know thorns and dominions will tempt me here and there and only hope more dear than a vital breath of darkened air. That once you came in my heart, once attacked by death, but till eternity shall I stay with you in the next chapter of new life’s beginning.