The unidentifiable girl

People may say all they need is this one person's love, or for the world's problems to end, but all I need is to know who I am.. I don't want to the known as "that one girl", or "quiet but fun girl". I want to be known as Nicole, a real person, not a label. All I need is for me to look in the mirror and know that the girl staring back at me is me, real and as familiar to me as pie. All I need is to be able to wake up and know I don't have to pretend, I don't have to fake my way through the day, don't have to copy someone else because I want to be like them, but to wake up and realize I am whatever I am, and that I'd know what it really means to be me. All I need is a confirmation that I'm loved, that people SEE me, that when people look at me, they'll know exactly who I am, and I'll be able to take that big breath of fresh air, because I'd know I am Nicole, the girl who who's witty, who has that factor that makes people want to know her, the girl who'll be honest even if it hurts, the girl who no matter what, will always be there if you need her... I want to be this girl, that's all I need, to become this girl.