What 2016 Has Taught Me

Death...

I learned about how unhappiness has led to death when the boy I once went to school with killed himself because no one listened. 

Decisons...

I learned about how to make decisions when I had to made a choice to grow up and leave or stay and be a teenager for one more year.

Responibility...

I learned about responsibilty whenever I had to keep up with my decisions and work hard for my accomplishments.

Hardwork...

I learned about hardwork whenever I decided to juggle school, work, family, and a social life. 

Love...

I learned about love whenever I realized that love comes from every which way not just cute boys.

Silence...

I learned about silence when I realized I am only allowed to fight for myself if the person I'm fighting against isn't an adult.

Myself...

I learned about myself when I learned about all these thinga and when I decided it was time to conduct my own life.

I learned that I was too busy pleasing everyone else that I forgot to make myself happy.

I learned that 2016 was the year I started self- happiness and I have so much more to learn.