When it clicks

When it clicks...   Maybe we will see how.. over analyzing  a situation has the power to cause us to miss, the importance of the simplicity meant to display the intensity... Within the situation, Instead, we overlook it like.. that wasnt meant for me, In my eyes to stand on our own feet as a nation, We need to move like the feet of a centipede,  You see for centuries, we have been focused on advancing individually, Instantly ignoring the Blood shed...  At the hands of....Reality,  So many uneasy because right before our eyes.. hope seems to be leaving.. Standing still in past truths but, Nobody can see it... think about it, Focused on past moments because you.. Couldn't seize them, Understand... you cannot move forward, Focusing on past failures, Eye... keep... twitching.. seize yours in this moment.. Is this for you, or.. somebody else... The hidden messages are detected when perspective meets verbal selection,  Learn you, before somebody else, Does.. in time, self can tell self a dozen times... But it take someone else.. To make it.. click,