Words of Creation and Inspiration

What does it mean to be masterful in the contortion of words and phrases?

To be able to twist the thoughts of what we feel and make it meanful to another,

To be here, but with those words be transported into other places,

To speak clearly in tones begotten on paper, whereever else they would falter--

Dreams... And escapes from reality; A seperate voice that draws from a crowd,

To see reality and make do its purpose, to show the unseen to others,

Everyone can create, everyone can shower the world with meaning,

In this part of the world, I have heard my calling, we are all here standing by the edge of the universe,

Here there is no limit, there stand no gates, there is no opposing from those who understand the feeling--

You could give us one word and we would give you back a flurry of passions, a sense of life contained in a single verse...

In this place, I am a Master of my own thoughts, the Writer of my dreams, and the Soldier who weathers through life;

My weapons are words, and rhymes, and my steed is my trusty pencil, old and worn--

Here I am not restricted to one way of thinking, and not forced to write in line with what causes me strife.

Without this form of words and phrases, my creativity would lay forgotten and torn...

Only here we are Masters of what we know is true, only here we are Warriors, using words as our unbounded tools,

So would you still ask me, whether this wording of words and phrases have changed my life?

It is almost like asking someone, whether or not they would choose to hide their voice,

And for me my inner voice roars much louder in the formation of these words, than everything else.

TawnyPoet

This poem was created to show my feeling of what being a poet means

to me as well as how poetry has effected my life. My style tends to be vague

and descriptive so that many people can interpret it how they see fit. I like to see

how people will react to poetry that is both deep and meaningful.