You.Me.You.

You left me.You left me in a state of mind I was not prepared for.I was stranded and lost.Broken and hurt.I have never dealt with someone so stubborn and so complex. But I thought that was the beauty of it.When actually it never was.I thought that dealing with someone meant you really cared for them.But actually what it really meant was that you were just there to deal with them.People don't like to be lonely, so maybe thats why I stayed by you.Maybe that I never let go.I don't like change, a lot of people don't.You would always say how I never changed when actually you're the one who needed the change.You made me believe someone who I was not.You made me hate myself for months.But I would never wish that on you because I know how it feels to be alone and hurt.Maybe thats what you deal with everyday .I really don't know what messed up your mind like that.But I want you to know one thing.If you think destroying the minds of others will improve yours.You're wrong.It will slowly destroy yours as well. So don't keep playing these mind games with other people.Because someone will destroy yours like you destroyed mine. -Jennifer Marie Rhoads