“To the girl still trying to get her life together”

Oh how I could’ve told this girl what she would’ve faced. To be able to tell her the story of a girl who always sees the good in others but can’t see it for herself. The girl who gave second chances to those who never deserved the first. To the girl who gives her all but nothing is given back. To the girl who lets herself go and always finds herself again. To the girl who cries in the dark at night, shaking and curled up in a ball crying out “it’s gonna be ok.” To the girl who believes every guy is good for her, but in the end is still faced with disappointment. To the girl who’s only best friend is herself. Oh how I could’ve told this girl her own story. How she continues life with a smile even if it is fake. Where she keeps moving even when everything else in life has stopped. While everything else falls she’s the only one who’s standing. To this girl and every girl I pray for you each night, hoping one day you’ll find true happiness and peace within yourself. To the girl that will never be the same. And lastly my dear, I shall come again with more stories to tell and more stories unfinished.