Advancement.

The world is going through a widespread occurence, one that we all know. It's about deciding whether old traditions should stay, or if they should go. Rights and lives of many people are caught up in this decision, and it seems to be a terrible time for all of them to be living in. But when will the world see that being straight, gay, or bi will not effect these traditions that being transgender or cis gender will not take any culture away from their families, friends, and aquantinces. This widespead occurence is the decision of whether a different community of people deserve to be happy or miserable, and why should anyone be able to decide that? This is a time where the world should be advancing, understand that not eveything in this world should be crashing down because of this one decision. What happened to freedom to life, liberty, and property? It doesn't say whether gay or straight, transgender or cis gender, it says freedom, and liberty to us all.