Awesome Star, believe and you will go far

Life is a wonderful thing i think. 

it flows and ebbs like a summer tide never staying close yet never hiding im sure we all have those days where our awesome escapse and its not to late if you want any day can be great.

if you are sitting at home and you are down and blue go outside and find something to do for there is nature all around and it is profound how little we apreciate it as im sure you can tell.

Once upon a midnight dreary i found a calling that calls forth my heart i picked up a bass and thats where it starts. your fingers glide over the strings and the instrument sings and it sings for me! Me, i, the lonely kid who was always sad i could make a beautiful sound and i found a smile in a world so vast and since that (for that is the past) ive only grown and found more things i owe my joy too.

People exasperate themselves over what next but i ask whats this? why go far when you know not your own yard? Joy is closer than you think all you have to do is blink away your tears and try something new. to find the greatest sense of joy i found people who which i enjoy they make me laugh they make me bright and since i reached out i havnt looked back not for one night. 

so if you are feeling sad or feeling down, like the whole world has got you down, remember that there is a fire inside you waiting to shoot free and be a star

go out and show the world who you really are