Because I Love You, I Want You To Fight

Wed, 09/20/2017 - 16:31 -- nnhile

I woke up in the morning, walked to my bathroom, then look in the mirror and thought

Because I love you, I want you to wake up and make today a great day.

Because I love you, I want you to eat breakfast. I want you to be healthy and full of energy.

Because I love you, I don’t want you to be influence by the media and feel that your body is flawed.

Because I love you, I don’t want you to be friends with her, she has broken your trust.

Because I love you, I want you to know that his words, that you once trusted are all lies.

Because I love you, I want you to know that you can live without him.

Because I love you, I want you to ignore the mean rumors they have spread about you.

Because I love you, I don’t want you to think about other people’s opinion. I want you to be happy.

Because I love you, I beg you not to cry, you know terrible thoughts comes afterwards.

Because I love you, I want you to put the knife down, please I beg, I want you to live.

Because I love you, please take a seat and talk to me.

Because I love you so much, I want you to love yourself.

Because I love you, I want you to know that I am here for you.

Because I love you, I want you to go through the pain because I know you will be stronger.

Because I love you, I am going to wait for the day when you convalesce and when you feel like yourself again

Because I love you, today is the day I will tell you that I am so proud of you for fighting.

Because I love you, my self-conscious has considered myself as another person who wants me to recover.

Because the topic of self-love was not taught in school, I want the world to know they need to learn how to love themselves.

Because the topic of verbal abuse is not talked about, I want the world to know that the person you love can also hurt you.

Because I continued to love at my lowest, today is the day I can proudly tell you that I love myself when I am at my highest.