Black And White

Tue, 07/09/2013 - 18:00 -- jenay

I see my life in black and white. The world say we're all different, But wouldn't that just makes us all the same? This life that i live that we all  live in could it just be a virtual game? Each day passes by  me I search for the true reason im here. I still cant seem  to find that answer maybe its some where in the clouds. I just have to seach higher than lower and scream real loud. I have to  scream loud to be heard because in my world everythings black and white. I don't want to live in black in white anymore. Its my turn to bring in light that way maybe we all could shine bright. Than again its always that one that get left out whos still in blacak and white. When will she be heard the girl that longs to be seen and heard. No one ever thinks of her all they see is this trying nerd. She much more than what her outter appearance is. Shes tired of living and black and white. One day she will be seen but in the night. Where she will shine the most because its the darkest.THe others never notice her worth but thats ok because although she live in black and white. She  brings colors where it is least expected.No one ever knew that even black and white could be perfected. SInce her first days she never belonged and sometimes wasn't even accepted, But through all the black and white in her life she maged to play the game right and bring colors to others lives that lived in black and white too.