(Blank thoughts and pronunciations of 1863,1963,2013)

30314

For once listen to the blood curdling yells that rip existence in half and many portions. I Hold these truths to be self evident that still we rise over the bastions of segregation.

But slavery then and now is all too subtle did 40,000 have to die and 1 million shed blood for only three quills worth of ink. Did four girls have to die in a church due to hate of their blank.

and tell me whilst ___ism is contained in the political place will pillars constructed of _ate, and chambers filled with an air of ______ation deflate?
Slavery from Bondage to abolition. First it was black and white now it is blue and red.
The funny thing about reality is once it hits you its usually to late for you to react because your chance of doing somethings dead.
So when will we die? Will the ___an pride be stronger than the ___an pride?

Where can we hide in this "World House" withering away as flowers do in the season of their dismay?
Ooh!! May we hide still behind this Gar___t of destiny? No because we fight over who clothes us yet aren't we in a network of mu___lity? How can we change this? The Ballot or the bullet? Or even, C____n__y or Ch___? Who will be our righteous but unknown leader using the power of letters throughout this kingdom?.

Maybe a letter from imprisonment or a message against ____ism. Can His name start with K___ , and could his last name be simply (eh-kehs). No I believe we have had one of those; each. What is truly being distributed throughout our neighborhoods _ope or _ope? When will conscience not become a con science for the weak?

Many questions filled with blank thoughts, and pronunciations minuscule. But how can we rid the world of _ate, fill it with _ace, _ope, _(iy-te), and ___h(uh)d may every blank thought be filled with __od for these spaces hold infinity I am the prophet of modern day and his___ is my conduit.