Break

TRAPPED

TRAPPED

TRAPPED within a society that constantly wants to dissect love and diagnose a cure. A society                    that thinks like a big suit corporate overlord using the strings of our hearts as puppet

STRINGS

STRINGS

STRINGS connect us to the love of those around us and to God Himself. But it's hard to see                     who's truly connected when sinners and demons cut the strings, letting the innocent fall

DOWN

DOWN

DOWN into an abyss where scared girls and boys wait to recieve their sentence. Confusion                     rings in their head. Weren't you suppose to

HELP

HELP

HELP is all they want, but instead we chew that up and thow it back at them in the forms of                       BIble verses and self-help camps just to make ourselves more

RIGHTEOUS 

RIGHTEOUS

RIGHTEOUS is given in the forms of cookie cut families with the skin of white sand and bodies                             formed to fit between crevices not even cats can

MAKE

MAKE

MAKE me an escape route to those who need it, Lord. I want to

BREAK

DOWN

THE                                      

WALLS

LEFT                                                       BY

THEM.                                            FOR                                             JESUS

LOVES                                    ALL

PEOPLE,                                         THIS                                             I                                KNOW

FOR                                                     THE                                   BIBLE

TELLS                                              ME

SO.