Breaking

There has alway been a fire in your eyes. No one knows what you are even like. There's a burning sensation, Within your damnation. No one knows what I go through, Even though there's a dew. Under the mist and fog, You're a damn old hog. You know you're a liar, When you say you love me. But you really mean I'm nothin'. Nothin' at all! In your eyes I see fire, A burning desire, That's eating your soul. As well as a heart with a hole. Anger and the hate that fill your lungs, As I sung this melody... "You still make me suffer, With depression and emotions." As if I had bought, An already broken one. No one can fix it. No one can mend it. All you can do is break it more. Yeah, You already broke it, You don't even show it. You just break it, 'till it's nothin'. You make me cry. Now i'm gonna die. Within all the rain, There is always pain. Nothing can heal this, You might as well peal this. Just peal away this person. Just take away the emotion! Take it! Just take it! Take it! Just take it! Just take it away! As if I had bought, An already broken one. No one can fix it. No one can mend it. All you can do is break it more. Yeah, You already broke it, You don't even show it. You just break it, 'till it's nothin'. You make me cry. Now i'm gonna die. Within all the rain, There is always pain. Nothing can heal this, You might as well peal this. Just peal away this person. Just take away the emotion! Take it! Just take it! Take it! Just take it! Just take it away...