Brighten your Darken day

Thu, 09/19/2013 - 18:17 -- Carlab

You brought me from darkness into the light focusing now on the right path rather then a crooked dead end. Trying to turn away from sin. You have never stopped loving me from with in. You have designed me for a purpose, for a reason and I know there is no one like me because we all are different. 

Now to share my testimony  You would label me as sweet and nice but to tell you the truth it wasn't always like that.  But I am blessed that GOD is with me.  I was a kid with an attitude and deeply depressed always feeling sad and upset always wanted to scream and shout. I wanted an end to life, I didn't care about anything else but myself, so I guess you could have said I was a little selfish. And this all happened from being teased, bullied, beat up and jumped. By boys and girls, I just was never liked.  But I am blessed that GOD is with me.  I was heartbroken, messed up in the head, and always thought the world was against me.  But I am blessed that GOD is with me.  I brought my problems home and causing a bad relationship between my family which were the people who really cared the most. I couldn't help myself I just didnt want to talk about it.  But I am blessed that GOD is with me.  There were so many things that happened I just didn't know where to start. Then one day my friend was telling me about church, and of course I didn't want to listen. Then her words spoke to me.  And I am blessed that GOD is with me.  From then on I started to straighten out my life, I went back to church to hear the word. And I was really thankful for what I was given.  And I am blessed that GOD is with me.  I've corrected myself and rebuked for my sins. I disowned wickedness and chose to follow righteousness. I kneel down before you praying that you would teach me, hoping you would use me like no other.  Am I am blessed that GOD is with me.  Shine your light apon me. Praising you like a GOD that you are. No one knows how far your love goes. No one sees the strength in your heart and your forgiving soul. I believe in you. I have changed my life for you. Got it right for you. And if their is no you then we all shall fall. Many use you and others abandon you but you continue to stand by their sides never to leave them behind. And you are a powerful man in my life.  And I am blessed that GOD is with me.  

You brought me from darkness into the light.