this is for the broken hearted

33415

this is for the broken hearted.. i know you feel empty, betrayed, and no happiness at all. you don’t want to laugh because you know it’s not gonna help and you don’t wanna cry because you know it’ll only make you feel worse. you feel like your heart is falling apart and not only that, but you know soon your life is gonna feel like it’s falling apart too. you don’t think it’ll ever end and no matter what this person has done to you, it feels impossible to stop loving them and everyone wonders why if they hurt you so bad you still ‘ love ‘ them, but that’s the confusing part.. yuu don’t know why, you just do.
and then, after a couple weeks, you finally feel a sense of relief, like your becoming happy again, but you know inside it’s not all real.. and after a few more weeks, your back to where you were, an empty soul w. teary eyes. you thought you got over them but really you just stopped showing it, but now you can’t help but to show it again.
it leaves deep scars on your heart that are there forever and no one understands how you feel and know deep you are hurt, no matter who they are because it hasn’t happened to them and even if it has, every broken heart is different.. they don’t know the true pain you feel and carry each and everyday. so, now you learn your basically alone in all this. and the feeling starts to overwhelm you and suddenly you just break down, right there, because you know you’ve had enough. the tears just instantly start flowing and your to the point where you don’t care who see’s because you’ve spent so many nights lying awake in bed and so many times afraid of being hurt again. But, in the midst of all the tears you realize it’s not gonna help any and it’s not gonna bring them back, if you ever even had them in the first place. after a million tears have been cried, you finally pull yourself back together and keep going. everyone says “ it’ll be okay .. “ but you know it won’t. and that’s the truth, it won’t. you look back on all the hurt you had from this and realize human’s are horrible.
though your still hurt you learn to hide it so that everyone thinks your okay. but eveytime you see that person or hear their name, you know you still love them and you feel a yearning for them to love you but for some reason they don’t get it and then your left to sit back and wonder how one person could have caused all this …