Brown Sugar

Sat, 01/21/2017 - 21:27 -- Souls

Brown sugar, but i call you chocolateSkin so soft, skin so luscious Can i place you next to my heart like a locketMy queen deserves a crown no cost Let me fall into your mind and give you a mental eruptionI love your big brown eyes and whats insideBrown sugar i must taste Those fears you hide Let me kiss those lips that are made from all your sinLet me crawl into your skin and reduce the painLet me suck the sweetness & venom out your veinsLet me sink the deepest i can and caress your brainPush inside your mind with shallow whispers Let my mouth drain you free of stress until you feel itBrown sugar let me drag my nails into your spiritTongue so quick let it paint you a new horizon Inhale my exhale as i crush you into organs twisted and moans.Brown sugar but i call you chocolateYou add color to my colorless lifeSo let me mend you and unbend you tonightBrown sugar i desire to deliver you to paradise