Camouflaged in sin to Cleansed in Christ

Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang,

In this jungle life is rain, pain, and stay sane,  

It’s a guerrilla war-zone out here; the only things you hope will save you are your training, luck, and camouflage,

Faith grace and mercy I think they're all just a mirage,

KA-BASH,

Oh no I can't hear a thing and must be bleeding-out fast,

Oh God please Allow me to make it back home,

I promise from you I will never roam,

My keeper you have brought me out of the thick darkness into the marvelous light,

You have made my life honest and made me right,

Now that I have been saved on Christ my solid rock I stand,

By His amazing Grace and Mercy all other grounds are the jungles sinking sand,

Dear God you have saved me you have cleared the evil cleansed my heart soul and my mind,

“That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead you will be saved” Romans ten-nine,

My God Almighty he has saved a wretch from slitting slicing shots; grave giving grenades; and level low landmines,

Psalm 62 verses 6 & 7 “He is my rock and my salvation; He is my shield; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory; The rock of my strength, And my refuge, is in God at all times.”

Look here my sister and my brother; Proverbs 3: 5 & 6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths”,

Like a sheep astray I have been shepherded to him; from beaten in evil to washed in His Holy bath,

From the evil that had been hidden inside; my soul’s heist,

My God has saved me; from Camouflaged in sin to Cleansed in Christ.