Can You See Me

Can you see me ?

My heart beats out of my chest at every given moment , the current thought flows through my mind, "Is it my turn ?" Will it ever be my turn to show the people who is really behind the curtain of the great talents shown on and off of my stage ? I practice every day and every moment that i get in front of the eyes of any critisizer , but do you really see me ? Do you see the blood, sweat, and tears that i iput into what i love ? Can you for once tell me what i am doing right instead of belittling me and never putting me on that pedistale ? I just want to showyou that i work as hard as others , how come you can't see. My hands start to shake , my blood is pumping fast, i start to grind my teeth at the frutration because once again i feel as if i have been fialed . I am the person behind the curtain the one actually putting in the work just waiting for you to say , "now announcing our best act Alize Tarver." Because i deserve it , and you know it , just let me be seen .