CAPITALISM

What was old is new again...... the only thing that's changed ......Is the color of the skin....Now don't get me wrong for what I'm about to say.......Capitalism nice but slaves are also made this way......Making your fortune off the sweat of others.....Paying a wage that brings heart act to mothers.....While you smile in your workers face and call them brothers.....If they are your family or like you say brothers....Then why don't you share your fortune... Instead of causing pain to the others....Yes the whips and chains are hidden away .....By rename in them and calling it your pay........Feed you only the scraps that fall from their table.....So even if you wanted to leave you would be unable....Yes it's true it was your idea and you took the chance....But with out all of us you would of been lonely at this dance...And please don't insult us and say....While I'm  the one who had to pay for all the schools....When we all know your grandparents money did  made from bootleg booze.....And look we're not say we want you to share it all......We're only asking for a decent wage so we to can stand tall......So if your a wise and caring man you'll see....The chains of misery you put on all men like me...And like your fore fathers before you consumed by greed....... You say there's  nothing you can do....So keep on living you lie ....But there's a reckoning when we die ....And I also herd it's very hard .....For a rich greedy man to inter heaven so good luck when you try....For not a second chance will your money buy....And the thought of breaking this evil circle will go back to hide .....Until someone has a chance to break the chains on Both sides....