Change is Needed

Change is something that should be seen more around the world. I grow up seeing poor people but was completely clueless why they did not have a home. I have seen many people in my community begging for help though many say, why don't they get a job? This happens because these people are rejected for their looks, for their smell, for WHO they have become. For many years I  wished I had the money to build a shelter for my community, for those people who don't have food, or a home. It's time for change if I could I would diffently invest in a shelter for them. I will give them a home, a place to sleep and where they can feel safe. These people deserve this, most of those homeless people are our own veterans! People who have fought for this country and is this really the life they deserve. NO, it's not right they deserve a home a better safe life. I wish my community can understand this and lend a hand to all those misjudged people. I would change those peoples lives because they deserve it.