Cloud 9 Renamed

Sat, 02/10/2018 - 19:41 -- kb001

Dear J,  I know you have your insecurities, but there's this candid photo of you and I that I just adore.  You've pointed out everything you felt was flawed about you, but you didn't understand what this photo actually meant to me. I don't care about how you view your facial features or care that your beard doesn't connect lol. I accept you with your flaws and ALL.  Somehow, you and I have connected with this effortless force.  We weren't intentionally coordinating, but it just so happened to work. You and I were enjoying each other's presence staring at one other with a slight smirk, communicating through our bodies -- not uttering a single word. The grip we have on each other's hand was like we weren't planning on ever letting go, and I absolutely loved it.  It wasn't a pose nor was it staged... it was a random candid of our genuine interaction with one another. It was also the first day you and I told each other how we really felt.  The first time you were brave enough to tell me you fell in love with me...  ME of all people.  You said it so effortlessly and was so certain of how I affected you. I couldn't believe it. I was in such a state of shock -- it sent chills down my spine and you continue to do so every time you reiterate those words the way you do.  I was full of bliss that day and still can't get myself off this cloud 9 I've renamed J.