The Colors of the Rainbow Right Through My Heart, Mind and Soul

11377

The colors of the rainbow, hmmmmm!
Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet;
Let’s add White and Black.
Why not even Gold and Silver?
Of course, let’s add the colors that I think should be in a rainbow: Pink and Gray.
Let’s not forget the invisible colors: Rainbow, Clear Crystal and Multi-Colored Sparkles.
Makes me think of ROY G. BIV;
No, no, my heart, mind and soul!
The colors of the rainbow right through my heart, mind and soul!!!

White makes me think of a blank paged me with no words of thoughts and no images of sight.
White is a sense of nothing, the center of a black hole, the Universe inside a sparkling white infinite sized bubble.
White is a glimpse of Elsewhere, a place different from heaven, hell, earth, beyond earth and other unseen worlds, but a place I’d like to call (my little side-by-side friend) “imagination.”

Silver makes me think of rainbow sparkly star in the vast depths of space and time, looking for a companion because it is a lonely hell.
Silver is love cupid and hatred cupid filling a heart with covetousness.
Silver is a lost, abandoned heart waiting for some other to heart to meet in this soulful place, yet knowing it is never going meet in that place, but only that heart.

Clear crystal makes me think that the road of life is not straight: There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, red lights called enemies, caution lights called family, and flat tires called jobs, but if you have a spare called determination and an engine called perseverance; only then you can make it to a place called success!
Clear crystal makes me think that it takes three seconds to say, " I Love You!" , three hours to explain it and a whole lifetime to prove it…!
Clear crystal makes me think that happiness is like a butterfly: The more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, then it will come, sit softly on your shoulder!

Red makes me think of a dream I wish I would have about two hearts, two minds, in time, did find, one love, one aim, two paths exactly the same.
Red is ultraviolent love shining light, gushing out love goo, bursting rays of the opposite of light, unfortunately, invisible to every heart, mind and soul.
Red is the because in love that scientist want to know, yet there is no because, no reason, no explanation, no solution for love, but if the scientist are very eager, they must love and look in their hearts for love because love is the true answer to any philosophical question.

Pink makes me think someone out there was meant to be the love of your life: The one you can tell your dreams to, the one who will never laugh at what you do but only smile and brush the hair out of your face, the one who’ll call you to express to you how much he couldn’t stop thinking of you, and most importantly, the one who’ll look right in your eyes and tell you are the most beautiful girl in the world; For the first time in your life…you’ll believe it, that’s what they mean by true love.
Pink is the thinking that a boy is a magical creature, you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can’t lock him out of your heart; you can get him out of your study, but you can’t get him out of your mind.
Pink is the thinking that a heart breaking isn't always as loud as a bomb exploding, but sometimes it can be as quiet as a feather falling; The most painful thing is, no one really hears it, except yourself!

Orange makes me think of flower ready to bloom while in disastrous death in the snowy, cold and lonesome Winter.
Orange makes me think that girls are like apples on a tree since the best ones are at the top of the tree that the boys don’t want to reach for because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt, so instead they pick the rotten apples from the ground that aren’t as good, but easy to get, which makes the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they are amazing, but all they just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who’s brave enough to climb all the way up to the top of the tree!
Orange is the theory that someone...somewhere, dreams of your smile and while thinking of you, thinks life is worthwhile. So, whenever you are lonely, remember it is true, someone...somewhere, is thinking of only you!
Yellow makes me think of the radio, starting to cast worldwide to only inform all of the unknown possibilities.
Yellow is the “y” in why, in asking for the reason why we have what is called knowledge.
Yellow is a light bulb bursting out of some noggin for a literary reason for life and death.

Gold makes me think that beautiful things in this world can not be seen or touched...They must be felt with HEART!
Gold is the thinking that we were given two hands to hold, two legs to walk, two ears to hear a voice sing, and two eyes to see only a special person. But why only one heart? The other one was probably given to a special someone…For us to find!
Gold makes me think that to the world, you are just one person, but to one special person, you could mean the world!

Green makes me think of the invisibility of love in ones’ innocent heart.
Green is in a logical plot to find their past, present and future, right there in time for nothing.
Green has gone some place inexplicably for a visit to greet and then go bye, bye.

Blue makes me think everything is going to be alright in a world where reality isn’t actuality.
Blue is the spark of love in the right path to nobody, to nothing.
Blue is the journal of time, the life and death of all beings, the day of night ready to live a second and die for eternity.

Indigo makes me think of the princess locked away in her heart, yet to wait for the right prince to come and dare open the lock with a hidden key of love to witness a person that is not even there to himself.
Indigo is the thing that keeps every living thing going to a place that is their dreams.
Indigo is the perfect diamond not wanting to be perfect anymore because it is making it lose its lust.

Violet makes me think undetectable pain of fading heart crying and weeping for lovely belonging in your hearts that not even God can detect.
Violet is the story I must tell to you and your loving soul.
Violet is the imperceptible love trying desperately to get through to the hearts.

Black makes me think of rainbow light, shining through the flower that wants to die of invisibility with its abused heart all bruised up.
Black is the thoughts in the bubble and outside the box.
Black is never to be seen in the triumph of the bright heart to be invisibly visible.

Gray makes me think that if you look inside a girl's h-e-a-r-t...You will see how much she really cries for only your love and you will find little strings of secrets and lies kept away from you, but you will see the most in this girl's heart is how hard it really is to stay /STRONG\, when nothing is ever right and everything is always wrong because of your blindness to her love.
Gray is a heartbreaking romance story about a girl writing a poem for her love: I think of you when the heavenly skies turn sorrowing grey. Always reminding me of the lovely romance we made, back when you were here. Although, it just turned spring, here comes the tears of yesterday's rain, crying sincerely and softly because of our separation!
Gray is time, forever heart-slaughtered unfeeling and unknowingly, to stop!

Rainbow makes me think of a soul-touching fairy that
lives each day, may she do her part to make a difference and touch your only one loving heart; Each day it’s her goal, to bring smiles and laughter into your happy soul forever for eternity...and after...!
Rainbow is a book of untold love poetry stories I must tell you to have the love butterflies come tickle you, just like it did to my heart, but “written in my heart forever” is my favorite love poetry story in the book: I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name on my hand, but I washed it the next day. I wrote your name on a piece of paper, but I accidentally threw it away. I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay...!
Rainbow is the answers I will give of love to you: If you are asking if I need you, the answer is forever. If you are asking if I will ever leave you, the answer is never. If you are asking what I value, the answer is you. If you are asking if I love you, the answer is "I Do!"

Multi-colored sparkles makes me think of wishes and dreams since I wish dreams were like wishes and wishes came true because in my sweet dreams, I am always with you!
Multi-colored sparkles are the theory that life is not measured by the number of breaths you take in your lifetime, but yet only by the number of moments that take your breaths away and make your heart skip millions of beats.
Multi-colored sparkles are the anxieties of love, but yet you are left for others because you are at level zero in the game of love.
Multi-colored sparkles are the ability to love, hope, be happy and have peace in the future because people need to learn to cooperate, working together for mutual protection and development.

The colors of the rainbow, hmmmmm!
The colors of the rainbow right through my heart, mind and soul!!