Cordolium

Tue, 10/30/2018 - 12:56 -- MoJo97

There are days when I wonder why I try at all

Most things will end up fruitless

all that hard work gone to waste

Dreams don’t often come true for those who work hard

Life becomes pointless at one point in time 

Thus the void becomes and grows

It sucks in everything:

Memories

People

highlights all of your regrets

The people we love become distant shadows forever behind us

Our world turns to the dullest gray 

Only images of red or blue come through

Like the water in the bath

Like the river that runs down your face

Wordless images grace your presence

all of those faceless faces pass by you whispering

“Why are you here?” 

You look around yourself

Why are you exactly here?

Why can’t you be someplace else

All of this won’t matter in the end

Something pushes you

pushes forward

forward to that shiny blade

The pink flower blooms as quietly as a child sleeps

Pain reminds you

You’re still stuck here

but this pain

It feels good

good compared to that pain

the pain trapped inside

Broken girls

blossom into warriors

ELIZABETH3434300

This is my testimony about the good work of Prophet Abulele who helped me.... I'm ELIZABETH from Arizona, UNITED STATE.  And I am sorry for putting this on internet but I will have to because I want people to know this great spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 6 years, I eventually melt this man on a blog site posting by one of his client that he helped, I explained everything to him and he told me about Prophet Abulele the spell caster that he had encounter with and he gave me an email address -prophetabulelehealingtemple @ g mail . c om and I  wrote to the spell caster and told him my problems. In just 3 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster called Prophet Abulele, sir all you told me has come to pass and thank you sir. Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to his or her problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real, he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is- prophetabulelehealingtemple @ g mail . c om or directly on whats App him +2349022406159