Cries of Mother Nature (song)

Verse I: Tears are rolling down her face, I can’t even begin to contemplate. I sit in the center of a dark room, human actions left me here. In the distance I can hear her calling, tears still rushing down her face. The breaking waves and the wind blowing through the trees, that’s the sound of the music in earth. Something so beautiful now sounds like mother nature’s cry.

Chorus: We’re closer to unison, but this land is full of hurricanes. Human waste and all these earthquakes. Mother nature keeps calling our name so just sit down and listen, just sit down and listen. Stop pointing fingers, we’re all to blame, so sit down and listen, just sit down and listen.

Verse II: She could tear down all our paper towns. You dare to stand and complain? Look at the ocean, do you see all the beauty? Take a step closer and observe all our waste. We’re slowly taking her life away, breaking her roots, oh what a shame. You k. You keep complaining as your man-made machines turn her blue skies grey.

Verse III: What about future generations? At the hands of man, the sunrise will look like fires from a hell. A lifeless ocean for our children to swim in. All the mountains made of plastic waste. Stop pointing fingers, we’re all to blame, so sit down and listen, just sit down and listen.