Darkness, Outreach, Light

Thu, 01/08/2015 - 16:48 -- jw_97

Darkness.

Maliciously fulfilling and temporarily relieving new activities deceitfuly veiled underneath an alluring facade of exciting and thrilling adventure.

A dark and continuing storm of depression and anxiety

Leaving a scorching fire of a detriment to my once healthy and vibrant self-esteem--a self-esteem which still at times seems eternally irrepairable.

A grotesque, devouring phyisical and emotional pain.

A pain so horrifyingly unexplainable.

The room around me creates apparitions of every single person I have ever met in my life walking by whispering only the most evilly tortuous voices that feed on my soul.

The voices are growing more thunderous with every second

Until I undeviatebly cannot live with the pain an infinitessimal moment longer and my lungs begin to collapse.

Breathing becomes an unachievable feat.

My mind is a weary pail emptying every joy and pleasure, relationship, everything I have ever experienced...

Tragically, these experiences included the saving embrace of God, my mother, my father--anyone who had ever sincerely cared for and genuinely loved me.

For the first time in my life, my mother shattered the wall of strict emotionless authority and immersed me into her deepest clasp yet.

Banish the company of the demons-in-disguise--those whom are unecessary and destructive to your precious gem of life.

Seek insightful consultation and intervention of the angels who cherish you deeply.

Helping hands will raise you back to the heartbeat of the lifestyle you so abandoned before.

This wound will heal with patience and nourishment.

Once healed, you will possess a scar.

This scar is a manifestation of your spiritual growth and soliditation of relationships.

This scar will remind you to seek refuge during your next spiritual storm

Rather than merely allowing the gile waves to dissintegrate your entire being.

Light.