DATING TODAY!

Sat, 06/03/2017 - 09:07 -- Yasinta

Dating Today,

Its all about who cares most but shows it less,

Its all about confusing each others minds by using simple media such as facebook and twitter,

Its all about feeling pain because the other party didnt send a friend request or liked a simple pic,

Its all about really wanting to speak to someone but delaying a reply for more days so as u wouldnt be seen as the easy one.

....

Oh my dating today,

Its all about i am afraid to send the first text because this will make me seem weak,

Its all about yeah i'll hang out with you but i cant let go of my phone,

Its all about i cant date a person who tags me in all their pics jus bcoz they want to make you a part of their life,

Its all about really liking someone but not making the first move jus because that makes u uncool.

....

Call me old fashion but I like the early dating,

The ones our parents used to have,

The ones in which phones didnt exist in convos,

And if they existed they were put aside bcoz theres nothing more important in a relationship than communication!

The kinds which lasted for more than 100 years and made jaws drop as to how a rtp can last that long!

If I was asked today which couple i like most, I would look back and say my parents at the most!

Because at the rate they are that is to say, they are defeating the world of dating today!