Dear America

TALENT 

Dear America…

I object. I object your congress, your taxation appeals, your judgment, and lastly your lack of street knowledge. I refuse to accept and take no action. 

I still have family in these school districts that receive no help and i am preparing myself to be consumed by debt because i have chosen to strive for something greater and receive a higher education. Now my student loans will be dramatically higher because around 10% of my universities budget has been cut and after all without my contribution who will keep the stadium lights on and the grass cut? 

Dear America,

I object your president because being a sexes, racists , rich, selfish, selfless, fleshly, arrogant, indecisive, careless, inconsiderate, blinded, twitter gangbanger, toupee wearing donkey in this case elephant doesn’t qualify you to run a nation that has to be spoken for by one voice... a liaison if you will for me and my people you won’t, stand up and fight for our rights deny amendments that deny me my rights. You won’t understand because you’ve never fought my fight.

Dear America,

A platinum spoon fed monster won’t understand what its like to not have fears of monsters under your bed but better yet seeing your brother shot dead mother being the head of household (Kati) and her forced to disappear in the night just so me and my siblings can be fed

Dear America, 

Why is it that you still don’t understand. Your best bet isn’t to delay progress by taking steps backwards, but to stand in the UNITY Queen Latifah spoke of , to wake up but continue visualizing the Dream that Doctor king seen, while having the militia of Brother Malcolm, yet receiving better plat forms as did Booker T.

Dear America, 

I won’t refute your every meaning because after all every night when i lay my head to slumber...there is a pillow to break my fall...and every time i wake up in the morning…I have a choice of eating a hearty breakfast. 

But what about my brothers? Sisters? Friends? Family? and surrounding associates?…What if they cannot say the same. What  reparation are you willing to offer for their pains? the pains that you have caused? By claiming that they are stilling jobs, and that they have no right to walk on your soil?

Dear America,

You claim to be ashamed of me because i pledge to take a knee or even a seat when ever the sounds of your anthem preach?  Yet did you forget? 

"No refuge could save the hireling and slave

From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,

And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave

O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave."

You America found great achievement in the death of my ancestors who found their way to freedom. The very same freedom you have proven time and time again not to care about

So Dear America,

I object to let my voice go unheard.  

My story left untold. 

My visions left un fulfilled.

You have taught me that if Donald Trump can become president then i can do anything in the world 

Sincerely, 

Your Citizen