The death inside me

Hello my name is Michelle Rivera-Steinmeier I have a juvenile dependency case out of Riverside CA, I have had this case Sense 2015. Sense the beginning of the case there are allot of laws being broken, orders which violate my constitutional rights, violate judicial ethics, and state and federal laws, there has been disregard for the physical and emotional well being of my children, there has always been willing and approved family memebers to aid in placement but denied ultimately for no reason and told by social worker she just don't like anyone in my family. during proceedings, there has been falsified documents submitted to court by social worker, lies during testimony under oath, judges setting asside order madeby other judge based on prejudice bias views toward council and favoritism given to council without following laws or best interest of children. And going off social workers report, not accepting things into evidence and deniying the right for me to say anything at all. There was testimony given under oath that were misleading and lies and I have direct factual proof...and no one will look at it or listen...I've been mislead by court assigned attorneys who are interested in only there financial outcome and blatent told me there is nothing I can do. Had 6 different attorneys because of courts incompetentcy in case management, one my children are with a known abuser who was awarded full legal custody after never meeting thechimd and just getting out of prison for 4 years for violent offence, and I haven't seen my 4 year old daughter since, thats been a year one child is cleared for adoption and two more are going to be in less than 2 weeks one child is going Tobe transfered out of state for adoption with strangers we never met and he has no relation to or knowledge of vs given to my father who is cleared and was foster adoptive parents for same county courts for 35+ years, which is violating his rights as well...my charge is my children are at risk of being abused due to past drug history...that's the only charge I have. Also not to mention the icwa laws have been violated with knowing I'm an Indian member n disregard for the statutes, and disregard for appeal which resulted in court made finding which were diresct abuse of judicial discretion, yet no changes have nbeen made I completed my case plan over and over with no step closer to regaining custody back...please help me what can I do when my attorney told me it has been decided since begaining that someone else has interest in adopting and has money vs I am indegent and minoriy I lost before I started and laws will be broke to ensure financial incentives and I can not do anything about it..i have been treated unfairly due to me being in a relationship with same sex marrage...,there is allot of discrimination ......ithere someone who can audit my case and follow the law I want justice for my babies and disciplinary actions I just want you babies back...I and my children also have reported abuse where they reside in foster homes and they were never investigated...I have proof of everything who can I contact....or what can I do i hired private councel for 5000 and was told on last court date that if they knew the case they wouldn't have taken it with so many children making it complex and did not file forms or fight she just made an appearance and didn't object to anything and everything I requested told me she was not presenting it turns out she's friends with da, and a difacto was obtained falsly and now is the party adopting... please iluvgreen5513 at gmaki please please help