Declare My Love (someone asked me to write a poem for them)

I was put on this earth for a mission, and my massion was to find you. I have completed what God wanted me to do. I never thought that it would be for a short period of time. I never thought that task would be for fulfilled til the moment I met you baby girl. I had finally founf my Queen, and my perfection that I had been put on this earth for all my life. Baby girl atthat very moment when I fist saw youI didn'tbelieve m eys. A that grl I really thought exsted ony in fairtales but- yu w'e tandin right infront of me. I know that amgone anddown in the ground but- I could se yu in the shawdow of the moon, each night that my eyes are closed so tight. Baby girl you know what am missing the most is that beautiful smile that you have its impossible for me to forot that. As we started dating my affection for you grow stronger by the day. I was so addicted to you, and you we're the only drug that kept me living when my  heart would skip a beat for you. When I would look into those eyes of you're, I saw the real me a person that had a goal and a purpose. I pray as I lay here that your okay. I just hope that we'll always friends. I really wish that I was there with you for xmas because I had something special for you and I know you would have loved it. But for now, I've written this letter to you to declare my true feeling and my love for you, and you are forever in my heart and soul baby girl.

Writtn by:Sabrina D.C. Stubbins