Depression sucks. It's never

Depression sucks. It's never going to go away. Depression is like your drowning and you can't swim up because something is pushing you down, you can't feel anything, nothing matters, you feel like there is no hope what so ever, you just give up. I know how this feels, feels like nobody understands. I know how it feels to be depressed, to feel suicidal. I've cut, I've cried every night trying to cry myself to sleep. I know I can take pill and stuff but that won't make the pain go away! You have to put on this different image, this mask to hide your depression, wear long sleeves to hide the cuts, live a lie. Someone asks "How are you?" I'm depressed, suicidal, in pain, hurt, sad, but you say... "I'm fine...." When I say those words I wanna cry, I break down because I know I'm lying, I know I'm not "fine"! I just lie so nobody sees how hurt I am! Every day I stay in my room. I can't get up, I feel safe in my room because it's the only place where no one can see my pain. I know I have someone to talk to though. I can always go to my friends. They are the only ones who understand.