Distracted driving is no big deal right?

Thu, 11/07/2013 - 11:50 -- T148936

Driving Reckless is a Rush right?

When you’re gone your mom’s is going to miss you right?

Or when you take that person driving in the opposite lane out of this world their families going to miss them right?

Even though that might be true it’s more than that.

When you’re dead because that car you were driving recklessly crumbled into piece ad your six lonely feet under are you still going to be feeling that Rush you did before?

NO

When your distracted while driving and your paralyzed you’re going to be more distracted than every mentally and emotionally because in the back of your mind you’re going to be thinking about have you can’t do anything for yourself.

Let’s say you died while texting and driving you’re not going to be texting in that casket are you?

NO   

Where your family visits on the anniversary of your death is the place your remains are.

After a while Mother Nature still washes everything up and you’re gone!

Nothing left of you you’re a memory  

chiXmon

In my own opinion, it is best to be aware of some reasons on road accidents and we can't deny the fact that one of them is the distracted driving where many of the road user specifically drivers usually drives even if they drunk too much or driving while using their cellular phones. We should always bare in mind that to avoid car accidents we better ensure our safety. The Department of Transportation, among other bodies and the general public as a whole, is concerned about texting while driving, which is very dangerous. Most states have texting while driving regulations which stop it, but the DOT has thrown $550,000 toward researching whether such regulations have an impact.

hendersonross

Thank you for writing this.