District Rights

Everyday with my life, I'm still scared with death, Even if I have survived, It's still not worth any priced life, Even if I'm alive, My world is not a happyily ever after, People who suffer, With being beaten up, No money, Starving, Tears that could fill a forest pond , The monsters, The terrorist, Are the capital, Even if I'm still with my love ones, I still have to defend, People that are on my side, End up being punished , End up dead, End up brutally beaten, It brings me to much bigger emotion, The innocent people don't deserve to be torture, It bringd me reason to fight, As much as I want to do something, I can't, I'm the entertainer for the capital, Leave my people alone, Leave my family alone, Leave my lover alone, All I dream is peace, I thought the battle I went through was over, It's gotten terrifying, It still the battle I fight through, The soilder I never stopped being, A nightmare that I continue to see everyday with my eyes open, All I have given is people hope, I given people a reason to fight, They believe in me, I can't help you whan I want to, Why do you keep me safe? I don't deserve saving, It is the districts that need to be saved, There is not one day, That you caused me pain, That you caused me tears everyday, There is not one time that I've been ready to fight, Your pushing my buttons, Your bringing out the hunter in me, Your the prey I tend to kill, Whatever you do, Do not touch the people I care for and love, I've given you what you have wanted, Why can't you disappear and live me in peace like a spirit does? Why don't you kill me instead of torturing me? Your keeping alive like a victim with a murder, You keep me alive for your entertainement, Smiling with the joy of other people's sorrows, When the day comes. I will come for you, And kill you myself for what you done to me and the districts.